Copyright © 1996 – 2018, Business Telecom Products, Inc. All worldwide rights reserved.
31924 E Entwistle Street, PO Box 997, Carnation, Washington 98014-0997
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Copyrights and Restriction on Use of Materials
The materials on this web site (the “Site”) are provided by Business Telecom Products, Inc. (“BTP”) as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. Single copies may be downloaded subject to the provisions below. BTP reserves the right, at our discretion, to modify, change, remove or add portions of these terms at any time.
BTP owns and operates this site. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express written permission of BTP, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of BTP’s copy information, editorial content or graphics for any purpose is strictly prohibited. DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that BTP has created to generate web pages. It is also covered by BTP’s copyright. The “look” and “feel” of BTP’s site are also BTP trademarks. This includes BTP’s layout, buttons, color combinations, copy language and all other graphical elements, including links. BTP and their respective owners retain copyright to all artwork, photos, information and materials provided by them.
Users may not:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, republish, post, upload, transmit, or distribute in any way materials from BTP’s web site, including graphic images.
- Redeliver any of the pages, text, images, or content of BTP’s web site using “framing” technology.
- Modify or use the pages, text, images, or content from BTP’s web site for any other purpose; doing so is a violation of BTP’s copyrights and other proprietary rights.
- Redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the HTML code to any other form whatsoever.
BTP uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current information on this Site, however, BTP declines responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or completeness of the Site and makes no commitment to update the information contained herein.
- All products are warranted by their respective manufacturers: BTP makes no implied or expressed warranties on the products in this site. This publication is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- BTP does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses, infects or other harmful components.
- Neither BTP nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials.
Third Party Content
BTP has not reviewed the contents of all third party sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any sites linked to this Site via hyperlink, whether such hyperlink is provided by BTP or by a third party.