Non-standard Plantronics Y Training Cable
- Limited compatibility will not function properly with Plantronics amplifiers – will have transmit and receive volume issues
- This is a Special Order product that is not returnable unless it is defective
- May be used with some direct connect applications (please call BTP)
- Allows 2 users to listen and talk at the same time while on a call (each must be wearing a Plantronics standard H top)
- This product is exactly like the standard Y training cable (PL-27019-03) except it does not have the red inline switch that lets you toggle transmit ability between 2 users, it does not have a mute, and it does not come with QD clamps
- The absence of the inline switch and mute enables both users to be transmitting at all times
- The Y tail plugs into your existing Plantronics 10′ curly cord, the trainer plugs into the short end, and the trainee plugs into the long end
- We highly recommend ordering the standard Y cable part number PL-27019-03 instead
- Packed in a headset sized box with lightweight carry pouch
BTP Model: PL-SSP2356-01
MFR Part: SSP2356-01
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Special order, 1-2 weeks.
Sometimes this item is not in stock, due to low demand. In this case, expect a phone call or email from BTP Customer Service letting you know the estimated ship date.
If your order includes other products that are in stock, we will give you the option of waiting until all items are in stock to receive your order, or you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the special order item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.