MDA100QD Quick Disconnect Switch for Desk Phone and PC/Mac is ready for anything! Simple and intuitive design helps enable great customer experiences.
- Plug and play design works with any Plantronics H-Series headset
- Use with desk phone and soft phones – just press the rocker switch to toggle back and forth
- A great tool for call centers transitioning from desk phones to softphones
- MDA100QD also allows CSRs to listen to PC-based training
- Mute button with visual status
- 10 foot coil cable and USB cable included
- Entire bottom is no-slip rubber so it stays where you want it on the desk
- Easy to use switch for PC or Mac and desk phone
- Perfect for training on PC or Mac
- Simple to use, no training required
- 6 position configuration switch on bottom for easy compatibility with hundreds of models of desk phones
- Designed for contact centers and CSRs
- Compatible with Plantronics Manager Pro, a web-based service that give IT managers easy-to-use tools to configure settings and update software and firmware across the enterprise
- Firmware updatable
- Measures approximately 2 X 2 X 1 inches tall
- Replaced discontinued Plantronics MX10 Switcher October 2016
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
BTP Model: PL-MDA100QD
MFR Part: 205255-01
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Quick ship, standard stock.
This item is normally in stock. Orders received Monday-Friday by 2:30 pm Pacific Time, ship the same day.
If this product is out of stock or on backorder from the manufacturer, a BTP Customer Service Representative will notify you by phone or email with an estimated ship date. If your order includes some in stock products, you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the out of stock item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.