Answer Calls Made to Either Your Softphone or Deskphone While Away From Your Desk!
- End Of Manufacturing October 2018
- Multiuse connectivity for desk and softphone
- Desk and softphone are united by a stylishtouch screen base with SmartSetup wizard
- Base connects to your headset viaDECT, a technology characterized by reliable, long rangecapabilities
- Noise-canceling microphone and Digital Signal Processing
- Flexible microphone boom arm
- Binaural headset provides sound for both earsprofessionally at all times
- Wideband sound (150 Hz ” 6,800 Hz)
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Up to 450 feet wireless range
- For remote call answer/end capability, see Accessories Tab for optional 1000RHL handset lift & Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) cables for Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, NEC, Polycom & Siemens phones
- Minimal energy-consumption with Jabra IntelliPower
- Talk time up to 8 hours in wideband sound mode andup to 10 hours in narrowband sound mode
- 46 hours standby time
- Not optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007, use Jabra PC Suite to configure – Jabra PC Suite is a plug-and-play software solution that can interface with a range of UC and softphone standards via the embedded drivers
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
BTP Model: GN-PRO9460DUO
MFR Part: 9460-69-707-105
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Special order, 1-2 weeks.
Sometimes this item is not in stock, due to low demand. In this case, expect a phone call or email from BTP Customer Service letting you know the estimated ship date.
If your order includes other products that are in stock, we will give you the option of waiting until all items are in stock to receive your order, or you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the special order item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.