Multiuse Technology Allows All Your Calls From Softphone & Desk To Come to the Same Headset!
- End Of Manufacturing October 2018
- Certified for Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Unify and Polycom
- Two devices – desk, and pc softphone – are united by a stylish touch screen display
- The display connects to your headset via DECT, a technology characterized by itsreliable, long range giving you up to 450-foot wireless range
- For remote call answer/end capability, see Accessories Tab for optional 1000RHL handset lift & Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) cables for Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, NEC, Polycom & Siemens phones
- Flexible noise-canceling microphone boom with advanced Digital Signal Processing mean your voice can always be heard clearly
- Touch screen base with SmartSetup wizard
- Dual microphone noise blackout system
- Wideband sound (150 Hz ” 6,800 Hz)
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Minimal energy-consumption with Jabra IntelliPower
- 3-in-1 wearing styles included: headband, neckband, or earhook
- Talk time up to 8 hours in wideband sound modeand up to 10 hours in narrowband sound mode
- Voice recording from desk and mobile phone
- Up to 46 hours standby time
- Weighs less than 1 oz
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
BTP Model: GN-PRO9460
MFR Part: 9460-65-707-105
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Special order, 1-2 weeks.
Sometimes this item is not in stock, due to low demand. In this case, expect a phone call or email from BTP Customer Service letting you know the estimated ship date.
If your order includes other products that are in stock, we will give you the option of waiting until all items are in stock to receive your order, or you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the special order item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.