Jabra PRO 9450 DUO Wireless HeadsetProvides a Plug-and-Play Interface That Connects Desk and SoftPhones
- Certified for Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Unify and Polycom
- Perfect for noisy work environments and an ideal choice for the blended telephony environments.
- Binaural headset for comfortable, all day wear
- Noise-cancelling microphone with excellent noise reduction – great for open, loud office environments.
- The boom arm can be adjusted to the user.
- Use one headset for both desk and softphone.
- Handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch buttons on the base
- Answer calls in four different ways: when away from your desk, using the headset; at your desk by pressing the button on the headset base touch pad, or using JabraCall Manager software or computer keyboard shortcuts
- Get started in minutes with the Interactive Setup wizard
- Noise cancelling headset
- Built-in ringer in headset base
- Wideband sound (150 Hz ” 6,800 Hz)
- Easy installation and upgrades
- Future-proof investment with free software upgradesvia Jabra PC Suite
- Talk time up to 8 hours in wideband mode, 11 hours in narrowband mode
- 46 hours standby time
- Headset weighs 1 ox.
- Up to 450 foot handsfree range
- For remote call answer/end capability, see Accessories Tab for optional 1000RHL handset lift & Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) cables for Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, NEC, Polycom & Siemens phones
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
BTP Model: GN-PRO9450DUO
MFR Part: 9450-69-707-105
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Special order, 1-2 weeks.
Sometimes this item is not in stock, due to low demand. In this case, expect a phone call or email from BTP Customer Service letting you know the estimated ship date.
If your order includes other products that are in stock, we will give you the option of waiting until all items are in stock to receive your order, or you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the special order item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.