Leatherette Ear Cushions, two pack
- For Savi W710/20, W410/20, CS510/20 and CS510-XD/20-XD
- Also for discontinued WO300, WO350, CS351N and CS361N wireless headsets
- Also available in hypo-allergenic foam (PL-71781-01)
- Made of durable leatherette material
- Recommended for hearing impaired or noisy environments
- Creates a better seal to the ear than foam ear cushions and blocks out maximum ambient room noise
- Donut style allows maximum sound to the ear from the speaker
- Easy to clean with mild soap and water or use alcohol free cleaners
- Will last longer than foam ear cushions if taken care of properly and no alcohol products are used for cleaning
- Not interchangeable with wired SupraPlus style leatherette ear cushion (PL-67712-01)
- Does NOT include the plastic ring that connects the ear cushion the the headset; keep your original plastic ring!
BTP Model: PL-71782-01
MFR Part: 71782-01
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Quick ship, standard stock.
This item is normally in stock. Orders received Monday-Friday by 2:30 pm Pacific Time, ship the same day.
If this product is out of stock or on backorder from the manufacturer, a BTP Customer Service Representative will notify you by phone or email with an estimated ship date. If your order includes some in stock products, you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the out of stock item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.