Jabra EHS Adapter Integrates Desk Phone and Headset So Users Can Multitask While Moving About With Their Phone!
- The Jabra 14201-30 Electronic Hook
Switch Control (EHS) connects with Jabra wireless headsets and Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 and 9900 Series
- Wireless freedom improves work
efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day
- EHS adapters provide the user with the ability to answer and
end a call while away from their desk
- Connection is via USB headset
- Hear ring tones, answer and end calls, adjust the volume, and mute the microphone all from their headset
- 450 foot range
- This EHS plug-and-play adapter converts from the EHS standard used in Cisco phones to the
DHSG standard used in Jabra headsets, and vice versa
- Compatible with the Cisco Unified
IP Phone 8900 and 9900 series with USB headset port and most
Jabra wireless headsets
- The Jabra 14201-30 is software upgradable by simply
connecting the EHS cable to the computer via the USB port and
download free software from www.jabra.com/pcsuite
- Connect to AUX port on headset base
- Connect to Telephone port on headset base
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity with Cisco phones
- 900 mm (35.43 inches)long
BTP Model: GN-14201-30
MFR Part: 14201-30
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Special order, 1-2 weeks.
Sometimes this item is not in stock, due to low demand. In this case, expect a phone call or email from BTP Customer Service letting you know the estimated ship date.
If your order includes other products that are in stock, we will give you the option of waiting until all items are in stock to receive your order, or you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the special order item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.