Plantronics CS520 Binaural Wireless Headset is More Modern and has Updated Features over it’s Predecessor CS361N
- Hands-free up to 350 feet
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Conference in up to three additional headsets for enhanced collaboration
- Outstanding Audio Quality with DECT technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Noise-cancelling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- Weighs 94 grams
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- For remote call answer/end capability see Accessories tab for Handset Lifter and Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) cables for Avaya, Cisco, ShoreTel, Polycom, Nortel and Mitel phones
- CS520 replaced CS361N (CS361N EOL was December 2011)
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
BTP Model: PL-CS520
MFR Part: 84692-01
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Quick ship, standard stock.
This item is normally in stock. Orders received Monday-Friday by 2:30 pm Pacific Time, ship the same day.
If this product is out of stock or on backorder from the manufacturer, a BTP Customer Service Representative will notify you by phone or email with an estimated ship date. If your order includes some in stock products, you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the out of stock item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.