Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a wired professional headset that delivers outstanding sound on both ends of the call with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions and built to last with a reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
- Dual ear (Duo) headband wearing style
- Certified for Cisco and Avaya
- Plug and play with most UC applications
- In line reprogramable control unit
- 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
- Peakstop technology limits sound spikes and sudden loud noises transmitted via the telephone network
- Gold contacts for crystal-clear voice transmission
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit
- HD voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- Speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Air shock noise-cancelling mic filters out breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations
- Break-proof FreeSpin boom with 360 plus rotation
- Superior audio with Neodymium speakers
- Surgical steel for maximum strength
- Super soft leatherette ear cushions
- Ultra-strong Kevlar-reinforced cord
- Clothing clip with ID tag
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
BTP Model: GN-BIZ2425IICC
MFR Part: 2499-829-309
Our Unmatched, Value-added Service Saves You Time, Money and Hassles:
- Experienced consultants help you choose exactly the products you need, preventing unnecessary purchases
- Free user setup help and training
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our team is committed to answering every call live during business hours
- Same-day response to emails
- Same-day shipping
- Full warranty facilitated by BTP
For customer service, sales inquiries, and technical support, contact us Monday–Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time. (After-hours messages and emails are promptly returned the following business day.)
Call: 800-457-4287 or 425-649-9262
Special order, 1-2 weeks.
Sometimes this item is not in stock, due to low demand. In this case, expect a phone call or email from BTP Customer Service letting you know the estimated ship date.
If your order includes other products that are in stock, we will give you the option of waiting until all items are in stock to receive your order, or you may request a partial shipment of in stock item(s) with the special order item(s) to follow when available.
BTP does everything possible to eliminate delays and unnecessary expense associated with returns. At least two members of the BTP team will review your order for accuracy. If we have any questions or concerns about your order, such as two incompatible products, we will contact you right away.