If you haven’t met your training goals yet this year, here is a fantastic value for $79! High Tech High Touch Solutions, Inc. (HTHTS) is presenting another full day of education and networking. Hear the experts discuss the most crucial topics worldwide in the Contact Center and Service Desk industry – customer service, leadership and technology. BTP has attended previous events produced by HTHTS, and they are always worthwhile.
Hear from Ivy Meadors, Tony North and Brad Worthley, who go deep in terms of transformation for their audiences. Special guest, Carla Corkern, CEO of Talyst, will be presenting an informative case study titled “Transforming Corporate Culture with Customer Service”.
Attend “Integrating the Science of Customer Service, Technology and Leadership”
These three core subjects have been combined into one dynamic day of experiences and knowledge:
- When – Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Where – Redmond Marriott Town Center, 7401 164th Ave NE, Redmond, WA
- Time – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Registration is from 8:00 – 8:30 am. The meeting room will be posted in the lobby of the hotel.
- Cost – full day $79
Coffee and tea will be provided. Lunch is on your own. There are many food options, free parking and great shopping.
View program agenda and speakers here.
Make a commitment to excellence – click to reserve your seat today!
Discover a Unique Experience
Learn “How to Integrate the Science of Customer Service, Technology and Leadership” from Ivy Meadors, Tony North and Brad Worthley, each with over 30 years experience in the Contact Center and Service Desk industry. Two special guest case study presentations will also be included.
This one day, highly interactive, event will provide crucial information and knowledge where you will learn innovative uses of technology, inventive customer service concepts, and essential leadership techniques. These are the topics Ivy, Tony and Brad are the most passionate about, and very committed to, and they want to share their expertise with you. The cost of attendance simply covers the facility and refreshment costs.
Get ready to get geeked out on things you can put in place right away, most with low to no investment, and make a positive, direct impact on your levels of customer service.
Here is a sample of what you will learn in one of the sessions:
• Fresh insight into the value of using vlogs, vooks, and social media mediums to supplement your Knowledge Management efforts
• Key considerations for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs – “53 percent of employees are using personally owned technology for work purposes”
• Benefits from using graphic recordings for sharing knowledge as training tools, and to distill complex ideas (visual and auditory learning combined)
• Usage cases for Interactive Brochure applications for generating training tools, online documentation, etc.
Bonus: Have you considered that your next co-worker or trainer could be a robot by a smart phone inserted into its “head”?
Take-away: Resource listing technology resources, tips and techniques, including innovative solutions for traditional systems like CRM, SFA, Telephony, etc., as well as numerous non-traditional systems.