CSSP Meeting Notice: Two Amazing Speakers and Experts on Customer Service
Speakers: Tom McSweeney and Rand Hein
Cost: No cost to attend
When: Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 2 PM to 4 PM PT
Where: Oracle – Training Room, 411 108th Avenue NE, Suite 900, Bellevue, WA 98004
The CSSP – Customer Service and Support Professionals community includes contact center/call centers, help desks/service desks/ and service portals serving customers using different dimensions of mediums from phones, chats, tests, emails and social media networks.
Speaker profiles for 9.27.17 meeting:
Tom McSweeney, previously from T-Mobile, is an entrepreneur, author, and humorist. Tom has been working in information technology since 1985 and holds two patents on medical credentialing software. Through his diverse experience, he has become an expert in spotting the things that divide our companies and has developed a comprehensive way of uniting them around a common goal. Of late, he has successfully implemented his remedial strategies at Fortune 300 companies like DaVita as well as the up and coming national carrier, T-Mobile. His surgical approach combined with his unique sense of humor has delivered these much-needed, cross-functional synergies that he openly shares.
Rand Hein, represents Verizon’s Enterprise Solutions Customer Experience Practice helping companies improve their customer’s experience, provide better service, lower their costs and improve their technology.
My success depends on my customer’s success:
• Establishing rapport, confidence and trust with my customers – earning their respect
• Fully understanding my customer’s business environment, business drivers and technical limitations
• Crafting a cost effective business solution
• Articulating the value that Verizon can provide and working with my customers on a mutually agreeable ROI
• Orchestrating the support resources to ensure my customer’s success
• Putting the customer first
For more information please contact:
High Tech High Touch Solutions, Inc.